Skull & Bones Forum Index du Forum
Skull & Bones Forum

Skull & Bones Forum Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Crack Windows 8 Consumer Preview Build 8250

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Skull & Bones Forum Index du Forum -> Jardins Publics -> Temple De La Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
youhamm

Masculin
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Dim 22 Mai 2016, 00:37    Sujet du message: Crack Windows 8 Consumer Preview Build 8250 Répondre en citant

Crack Windows 8 Consumer Preview Build 8250 > urlin.us/2ckjs

For,,instance,,,when,,I,,wanted,,to,,format,,a,,an,,email,,message,,I,,was,,composing,,,it,,was,,just,,through,,trial,,and,,error,,I,,remembered,,to,,right,,click,,to,,bring,,up,,the,,app,,bar,,which,,revealed,,options,,for,,formatting,,my,,text,,with,,additional,,featuresIncorporating,,,,large-sector,,,,awareness,,,,in,,,,the,,,,new,,,,VHDx,,,,file,,,,format,,,,used,,,,by,,,,Hyper-V,,,,to,,,,fully,,,,support,,,,both,,,,types,,,,of,,,,AF,,,,disksI,,,,can,,,,go,,,,for,,,,up,,,,to,,,,a,,,,month,,,,without,,,,hibernatingMicrosoft,,has,,revealed,,some,,additional,,features,,power,,users,,will,,definitely,,appreciate,,in,,Windows,,8No,,,need,,,to,,,worry,,,either,,,,you,,,wont,,,have,,,to,,,sift,,,through,,,looking,,,for,,,answers,,,,since,,,results,,,coming,,,from,,,Microsoft,,,Answers,,,are,,,those,,,that,,,have,,,been,,,marked,,,as,,,correctOnce,,,,you,,,,are,,,,ready,,,,to,,,,install,,,,,Windows,,,,8,,,,will,,,,change,,,,to,,,,a,,,,full,,,,screen,,,,setup,,,,with,,,,a,,,,simple,,,,indicator,,,,that,,,,notes,,,,the,,,,progress,,,,of,,,,the,,,,installationFinal,,,CommentsMy,,only,,drawback,,is,,traditional,,desktop,,apps,,are,,not,,supported,,like,,the,,App,,Store,,on,,the,,MacSkydrive,,,,,,,,one,,,,of,,,,the,,,,biggest,,,,and,,,,important,,,,additions,,,,to,,,,Windows,,,,8,,,,line,,,,up,,,,of,,,,Metro,,,,apps,,,,,built,,,,in,,,,support,,,,for,,,,Skydrive,,,,not,,,,only,,,,completes,,,,the,,,,cloud,,,,story,,,,for,,,,Windows,,,,on,,,,the,,,,desktop,,,,but,,,,carries,,,,the,,,,operating,,,,system,,,,in,,,,a,,,,direction,,,,where,,,,local,,,,storage,,,,might,,,,be,,,,under,,,,threatSo,,what,,is,,a,,Windows,,7,,user,,supposed,,to,,do,,if,,you,,want,,to,,play,,DVDs,,on,,Windows,,8?,,Personally,,,its,,a,,decision,,that,,boils,,to,,what,,is,,more,,important,,,whizz-bang,,features,,or,,if,,it,,aint,,broke,,dont,,fix,,itIf,,,,you,,,,purchase,,,,the,,,,introductory,,,,edition,,,,of,,,,Windows,,,,8,,,,,you,,,,will,,,,need,,,,to,,,,do,,,,an,,,,Add,,,,Feature,,,,(now,,,,the,,,,successor,,,,to,,,,Windows,,,,Anytime),,,,Upgrade,,,,to,,,,Professional,,,,then,,,,purchase,,,,the,,,,Media,,,,Center,,,,Pack,,,,for,,,,ProfessionalIf,,,the,,,Desktop,,,Skydrive,,,app,,,comes,,,built,,,into,,,Windows,,,,I,,,might,,,leave,,,behind,,,Dropbox,,,,but,,,other,,,factors,,,might,,,count,,,such,,,as,,,performance,,,and,,,compatibilityHere,,,,are,,,,the,,,,options,,,,you,,,,might,,,,see:Number,,,of,,,mods,,,are,,,surfaced,,,on,,,different,,,forums,,,to,,,activate,,,ReFS,,,and,,,one,,,such,,,mod,,,ReFS,,,Activator,,,for,,,Windows,,,8,,,created,,,by,,,Marcin,,,Grygiel,,,,is,,,in,,,the,,,form,,,of,,,nice,,,GUI,,,and,,,offers,,,a,,,way,,,to,,,activate,,,ReFS,,,on,,,Windows,,,[&],,,Reply,,,Cristian,,,Remy,,,says:,,,24,,,February,,,,2013,,,at,,,4:32,,,am,,,Awesome!!!!,,,Thanks,,,for,,,the,,,hard,,,work,,,,,,Reply,,,yatharth,,,says:,,,17,,,March,,,,2013,,,at,,,5:47,,,am,,,hi,,,all,,,the,,,above,,,comments,,,its,,,well,,,working,,,but,,,it,,,failed,,,for,,,me,,,coz,,,i,,,have,,,win,,,8,,,cp,,,built,,,8250,,,and,,,it,,,is,,,not,,,activating,,,neither,,,giving,,,me,,,an,,,error,,,Reply,,,Marcin,,,Grygiel,,,says:,,,17,,,March,,,,2013,,,at,,,9:37,,,pm,,,Sorry,,,,I,,,cant,,,help,,,you,,,with,,,activation,,,or,,,validation,,,issues,,,for,,,Windows,,,8Windows,,,XP,,,-,,,Personal,,,Files,,,This,,worked,,on,,off,,in,,my,,trials,,,on,,one,,occasion;,,it,,said,,it,,could,,not,,find,,the,,installation,,media,,,so,,I,,had,,to,,restart,,the,,installation,,manuallyMy,,,understanding,,,of,,,Splash,,,is,,,to,,,hide,,,something,,,you,,,dont,,,want,,,the,,,user,,,to,,,see,,,or,,,to,,,keep,,,the,,,user,,,occupied,,,until,,,the,,,code,,,is,,,loadedBecause,,I,,remotely,,connect,,to,,systems,,at,,work,,and,,since,,I,,was,,using,,the,,Windows,,8,,CP,,as,,my,,default,,OS,,on,,my,,PC,,at,,work,,,I,,decided,,to,,try,,it,,out,,and,,see,,whats,,new,,and,,different,,about,,it,,from,,the,,traditional,,desktop,,version,,we,,have,,been,,using,,since,,Windows,,XPReply,,Marcin,,Grygiel,,says:,,20,,August,,,2013,,at,,10:00,,am,,Windows,,8,,Release,,Preview,,(build,,8400),,expired,,on,,January,,15th,,,2013&,,today,,we,,have,,August,,2013The,,Windows,,8,,Consumer,,Preview,,still,,a,,little,,more,,effort,,is,,required,,because,,of,,how,,the,,interface,,is,,geared,,towards,,touchNot,,,to,,,mention,,,,you,,,need,,,to,,,get,,,classics,,,like,,,Twitter,,,and,,,Facebook,,,on,,,board,,,,you,,,have,,,persons,,,who,,,make,,,buying,,,decisions,,,based,,,on,,,just,,,those,,,two,,,Social,,,NetworksMy,,work,,around,,was,,to,,create,,a,,group,,,which,,requires,,that,,you,,drag,,an,,app,,outside,,of,,the,,un-named,,group,,until,,a,,separator,,appears,,which,,indicates,,you,,can,,create,,a,,new,,group5After,,the,,final,,restart,,,you,,will,,be,,taken,,to,,the,,new,,Out,,of,,Box,,Experience,,,which,,we,,discussed,,in,,details,,in,,our,,Developer,,PreviewWindows,,,8,,,Consumer,,,Preview,,,Build,,,8250,,,(64-bit),,,ISOWhen,,,,you,,,,launch,,,,the,,,,setup,,,,program,,,,from,,,,within,,,,a,,,,running,,,,version,,,,of,,,,Windows,,,,such,,,,as,,,,Windows,,,,7,,,,or,,,,XP,,,,,you,,,,are,,,,greeted,,,,by,,,,a,,,,splash,,,,screen,,,,which,,,,displays,,,,a,,,,small,,,,setup,,,,program,,,,wizardThe,,,,new,,,,Charm,,,,bar,,,,menu,,,,which,,,,conveniently,,,,list,,,,menus,,,,for,,,,Start,,,,,Settings,,,,,Share,,,,,Devices,,,,and,,,,Search,,,,makes,,,,it,,,,easier,,,,to,,,,operate,,,,in,,,,key,,,,parts,,,,of,,,,the,,,,Windows,,,,8,,,,user,,,,interfaceI,,honestly,,wish,,this,,could,,be,,filtered;,,I,,honestly,,dont,,want,,my,,Facebook,,contacts,,mixed,,with,,my,,regular,,contactsYou,,,can,,,now,,,set,,,hyperlinks,,,to,,,open,,,automatically,,,in,,,the,,,desktop,,,or,,,Metro,,,version,,,of,,,IEVideos,,,,,,,,Video,,,,and,,,,Audio,,,,sees,,,,some,,,,significant,,,,changes,,,,in,,,,Windows,,,,8This,,,,is,,,,very,,,,disappointing,,,,though,,,,,because,,,,in,,,,contrast,,,,,when,,,,I,,,,launch,,,,the,,,,same,,,,audio,,,,file,,,,through,,,,Windows,,,,Media,,,,Player,,,,,instantly,,,,I,,,,am,,,,listening,,,,to,,,,that,,,,songMicrosoft,,announced,,they,,will,,be,,retiring,,the,,Windows,,Live,,brand,,of,,which,,many,,of,,these,,new,,apps,,included,,with,,Windows,,8,,will,,be,,the,,successorsSince,,,then,,,it,,,has,,,been,,,six,,,months,,,that,,,no,,,new,,,build,,,of,,,Windows,,,8,,,is,,,made,,,available,,,for,,,public,,,testingYour,,,requests,,,for,,,cracks,,,will,,,be,,,deleted!,,,Thank,,,you!,,,,,,Reply,,,inee,,,says:,,,22,,,March,,,,2013,,,at,,,8:13,,,pm,,,hellohow,,,is,,,it,,,going,,,x32!!,,,im,,,very,,,looking,,,forwoard!!,,,Reply,,,Marcin,,,Grygiel,,,says:,,,23,,,March,,,,2013,,,at,,,12:15,,,am,,,Hi,,,,please,,,check,,,my,,,website,,,Tomorrow,,,at,,,10pm!,,,,,,Reply,,,inee,,,says:,,,23,,,March,,,,2013,,,at,,,12:20,,,pm,,,hello!,,,I,,,find,,,some,,,information,,,that,,,i,,,think,,,will,,,be,,,helpfulExact,,,,requirements,,,,were,,,,still,,,,sketchy,,,,until,,,,the,,,,Consumer,,,,Preview,,,,reveals,,,,what,,,,Windows,,,,8,,,,requires,,,,to,,,,run,,,,on,,,,a,,,,PCi,,,softpedia,,,Like202K,,,+156K,,,Follow13K,,,,,,2001-2016,,,SoftpediaIts,,,a,,,lot,,,to,,,take,,,in,,,and,,,I,,,wish,,,for,,,Microsoft,,,to,,,really,,,invest,,,a,,,lot,,,in,,,resources,,,that,,,help,,,users,,,realize,,,the,,,benefits,,,and,,,less,,,on,,,marketing,,,the,,,Windows,,,8,,,brand,,,as,,,being,,,something,,,really,,,newPart,,,of,,,my,,,aim,,,with,,,the,,,latest,,,build,,,is,,,to,,,try,,,using,,,it,,,more,,,in,,,real,,,world,,,scenarios,,,since,,,I,,,used,,,the,,,Dev,,,Preview,,,on,,,partitions,,,separate,,,from,,,my,,,Windows,,,7,,,installationsAs,,,noted,,,,Music,,,app,,,is,,,very,,,simple,,,,things,,,like,,,a,,,volume,,,control,,,is,,,missing,,,and,,,the,,,app,,,in,,,a,,,way,,,feels,,,like,,,it,,,has,,,a,,,mind,,,of,,,its,,,own f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 22 Mai 2016, 00:37    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Skull & Bones Forum Index du Forum -> Jardins Publics -> Temple De La Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation